...a post every Thursday! :)

Thursday, December 23, 2010

After School: "Love Love Love"

a.ka “Christmas Edition”
a.ka “12 different tears”



It’s such a heartwarming song. I mean, it should be. Then… Why do I burst into tears everytime I watch this MV? I don’t really know. No logic. No future for me.
Just understand my sacrifice and passion.

Number of tissues used: twenty one

1st tear
The most important thing. Park Kahi looks marvelous. Stunning beauty which makes me cry.

2nd tear
It’s not Park Kahi that gets a guy.

3rd tear
The girl with a guy is… UEE!!!

4th tear
UEE tries too hard to hide her emotions and it’s a painful sight for me.

5th tear
UEE wears socks with high-heels. But I don’t really understand fashion, so don’t give a damn about my opinion.

6th tear
I want a face like Nana.

7th tear
I want boots like Nana.

8th tear
I want a mirror like Park Kahi.

9th tear
I want someone to smile to me so warmly.

10th tear
Park Kahi is wonderful even when she buys a coffee.

11th tear
The buildings are awesome in the video! So simple and charming...

12th tear
I don’t have a typical Christmas celebration this year, anyway, I am very touched by this MV and I feel so nostalgic!!!


Anyway...
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment