...a post every Thursday! :)

Sunday, October 24, 2010

2PM - "I'll be back"

“It’ll be the same in my world”




Everywhere you can find 2PM now. They are winning a lot of awards, they are taking a lot of selfcams. No wonder. They are 100% idols. They are all considered manly and talented. Their popularity isn’t just a miracle, they’ve worked really hard.
But there’s another side to that. There are others in the shadow that help 2PM grow and develop. Always underrated and underestimated. Today we have a chance to meet one of them.
Cow: Thanks for the introduction and hello, everyone.
Reporter: Hello, nice to see you here. So you say 2PM shares the success with you?
Cow: Of course they do! Without my help, they would show nothing. I mean it.
Reporter: But when did it start? And how?
Cow: Do you know the show “We Got Married?”. Nichkhun and Victoria participate in it. Once they went on a trip and they visited my village. Khun was quite bored at night and he desperately looked for friends. These is how we met.
Reporter: You became close friends?
Cow: Not really. But my brain works fast, so I threatened him a little with what I had recorded. And this is how JYP hired me.
Reporter: Really? So what tasks did you get?
Cow: Ohhhh… In the beginning, I was just providing milk. It was sooo boring. But then I lost this position, because even Chansung was made to go on a diet. They said my milk was too fat. These words were even too harsh.
Reporter: Did you manage to forgive them?
Cow: I don’t know… But I knew I had to work hard.
Reporter: So what was your work?
Cow: I became their personal stylist.
Reporter: You can do that?!
Cow: It’s not that hard! I take care of their hair and some outfits too.
Reporter: So did you invent the concept of Taec’s new hair? Everyone keeps talking about it!
Cow:  No, because I had too much work licking Chansung’s hair. I think my concept was better.what how about the choreography?
Cow: Ohhh, in my village we have a dancing course, so it was not a problem for me. I can even prove it to you.


Reporter: I’m impressed.
Cow: And I used the rights of nature to complete my choreography. The steps 2PM dances are the same I use when going to the field. You know, walking, jumping... 
Reporter: And the robo-dance?
Cow: They gained some strength during the harvest season in my village. That’s why they were able to complete everything successfully. 
Reporter: And this fitness concept? What about that?
Cow: I wanted them to wear leather, JYP wanted something more athletic. Anyway, I think we found a compromise.

Reporter: I must agree. But tell me… Why was 2PM so sad in the beginning of the video?
Cow: Because they needed good fluids and they lacked them! Then I recharged them a little!
Reporter: HOW?
Cow: I am not allowed to say.
Reporter: Okay, okay. So the last question: who would you to live with in the countryside?
Cow: Eeeemmm… *embarrassed* Wooyoung-ah, I think. But Khun would change me into a beef.
Reporter: Thanks for your time!

1 comment: